a modular, self-propelled transporter that was launched in 1983, the SPMT can be configured mechanically connected or in open compound to accommodate any load size and has truly altered the heavy transport industry. SPMT units are available in widths of 2.4 meters or 3.0 meters. Thanks to their flexibility, SPMTs rank amongst the most powerful heavy-duty transport systems worldwide.
Utilizing SCHEUERLE technology, loads are transported safely and reliably to their places of use, e.g., factory modules for power stations, seawater desalination installations and oil exploration equipment as well as whole offshore platforms. Depending on the required load-carrying capacity, the 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6-axle modular transporter units can easily be coupled with one another.A Power Pack Unit (PPU) supplies the hydrostatically driven SPMT with pressure oil for the drive, steering and lift operations. The Electronic Steering System is controlled by means of an on-board computer that can be configured to control an individual vehicle or groups of coupled units.
• Functional and reliable proprietary steering technology
• Extremely durable, high load bearing vehicle construction
• Compatible with the world largest fleet of electronically steered modules
• The individual modules can be linked together mechanically in any combination using coupling elements or open compound using a single data line connection
• Forward and Backward Compatibility with other Generation SPMT Units
• Extensive Accessory options ensure multifunctional usability.